Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Tree Lane 2012

What better way to kick off the holiday season than with Christmas Tree Lane? Our friends' parents live on Christmas Tree Lane and have a big Open House each year during one of the walking nights. We, I love to get bundled up, enjoy some yummy treats, hot cocoa, and a great time with friends as we stroll down Christmas Tree Lane admiring the lights and beautiful homes.
 
This was Landry's first year...and it is safe to say that he LOVED it. How can you not love something that starts with a giant cup FULL of marshmallows? Yup...no cocoa...just marshmallows...or "lucky charms" as he calls them.
 
The little stinker wouldn't let me get a picture of him and Daddy!
 
A tradition for many...including us...is to take a picture in front of the "JOY" blocks. Landry and Chad were slacking...so I took advantage of the opportunity and got a shot of just me. Ha! :)
 
Aww...that's better...me and my favorite boys!
 
Next stop...the Adams' house. This picture doesn't do their yard justice at all! Their yard is FILLED with lights...it has been one of my favorites for years...before I met Chad and knew that he was family friends with the owners.
 
Chugga chugga, choo choo!
 
 
Landry and me in the caboose..."siwwy mama!"
 
 
Halliers...thanks once again for a fun night filled with fun, friends, and festivity! Landry loved all of the lights...so much so that he started to cry when we pulled in our neighborhood...so we HAD to drive through the neighborhood looking at the lights. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of nights driving around and looking at the "pitty Chismas yights!"

No comments:

Post a Comment