Sunday, September 2, 2012

Water, Water, Everywhere!

Well, summer is over...even if it is still 100 degrees out. It has been a month since I last posted. What can I say...another school year has started...and I am behind on my posting! :o)
 
Back in May Landry got a water/sand table from Nawnie and Papa for his birthday. Total side note...I still haven't sent out the thank-yous for his b-day...they are on the counter, with the gift list, but...not written or mailed. See...I'm not as organized as people think! :o)
 
Back to the point...the water table...Landry LOVES it! We spent many mornings this summer splashing away.
 
Filling up the table with nice, cool, clean water!

Getting an up close look!


"I spashing Mommy!"


 
Then something historical happened...Landry dicovered the mud he was standing in...and...he played in it!!!!!

 
Wet piggies!


 
And then...the mud met the nice, clean water!


 
I was actually so excited that Landry was playing in the dirt, getting dirty, and scooping up mud. Then it came to an end when he turned to me and said, "Mommy...water dirty...cean it!"

 
Of course, nothing is better after some water fun than a glass of "nemomade!'

 
"Cheese!"

 
Lazy summer mornings, splashing in the water, drinking "nemomade"...oh how I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment