Friday, July 29, 2011

Beauty School Drop-out?

For the past month or so Landry has been in love with my bathroom cabinets. He loves to crawl on in and take out every last curlng iron...which I never knew that I had so many until he pulled them all out...my straightener, hair dryer, and anything else he can find. Often times he will drag his "treasure" down the hallway...so if you stop by and see a hair dryer in the middle of the hall...you know Landry was at work. Well, this morning he made his way down the hall, into my bathroom, and went to town. After a few minutes I heard a bit of a crash and didn't really think much of it. I thought he was using the curling irons as swords...which he loves to do...so it wasn't until about 10 minutes later that I discovered this:


No comments:

Post a Comment