Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday - No Whimsy!

So, I have waited until now to do this post because...I have no new whimsy to share with you today. Bummer...I know that you were all waiting on the edge of your seat for today's whimsy. :o)

Instead, I have an update for you...a certain little man turned 14 months today! It has been kind of funny because I originally was going to stop the monthly updates. Mainly because I don't want to bore you all with pictures of Handsome, also I don't want you to be calling me names as I continue to give monthly updates, plus...I just thought it was time to stop. To my surprise, there are a lot of you out there that actually read my little ol' blog! Many of you have asked where the monthly updates have gone. I have to say that a.) I am very flattered that you continue to read my blog and b.) I am even more flattered that you want to know more about Handsome. So, I am left with nothing to do but...continue the posts...kind of. Your wish is my command...plus, as my aunt suggested...I love the idea of an 18 year old Landry sitting on the couch next to Lion. Ha! :o)

I think I will give you an update every couple of months...because...the picture taking...well...its becoming a bit of a challenge. Here is how tonight's shots played out...

We started off pretty good...notice we can't just sit next to Lion...nope, we gotta cuddle him.
 A bit of a cheesy-squinty smile...
 And then we realized...Jeopardy was on...you think I'm joking about the Jeopardy thing...nope...here is the proof!
 Mom tried to move Lion down...and then we decided to try and get some toys...
 Then we spotted Mom's laptop and headed out the other direction...
 This is where it went downhill...tried to play with Mom's laptop and got ourself in trouble...
 Still mad...
 Not happy about being told no...
 Even once we are down and set free to roam...we are STILL mad and we are going to let Mom know about it!
So, as you can see...it is quie an adventure. Did I mention that this all happened within about 4 minutes...the entire time I am trying to get Landry and Lion together, camera set, and picture taken. So, to all of you that always see our "chill and low-key" baby...here is proof...he is not always that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment