Sunday, March 15, 2009

You've got questions...I've got answers!

Over the past week I have had several people ask me a variety of questions about the items I am offering. Here are some answers for the enquiring minds...

Can you only do white onesies?
No. I have a variety of colors available such as: light pink, dark pink, canary, navy blue, baby blue, bright baby blue, and khaki.

What sizes are available?
Here are my size options:
0-3 months
3-6 months
6-9 months
9-12 months
12-18 months...ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE!

What if I want the design on a t-shirt instead of a onesie?
I can do t-shirts, sweatshirts, long-sleeve onesies, etc. If there is something you are thinking of, let me know and I will do everything I can to meet your needs.

How much do they cost?
The cost of a onesie is $15. The price for a t-shirt starts at $15...it may be a few dollars more depending on the cost of the t-shirt.

I love the design but not the color...are there other choices?
Yes, I take pride in creating custom designs that will meet your wishes. If you are wanting a different color, let me know and I will be glad to send you pictures of the fabrics I have in the colors you desire.

How can I contact you?
Well, there are two options available to you...you can either leave me a comment here on my blog or you may e-mail me at misskruser@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment