Monday, March 9, 2009

loser with a capitol L

Okay, so I win the "Loser" award for this week. I have to back-track a bit for you to understand the story...sorry for the detour! Well, you see, I have been "stalking" a blog that is written by a friend of mine from high school. Carrie (the friend) has four little ones and is so incredibly creative and talented. During my stalking, I realized that a lot of the things she makes...I could make if only I knew how to sew. So, about a month ago my mom...a.k.a...my best friend...taught me how to sew. As you know, just last week I decided to start these onesies. Well...now I'm getting to the "Loser" award...I decided to "steal" one of her ideas...the ADORABLY onesie with a tie on it. Now, here's the "Loser" part...I knew that I was stealing the idea but I didn't realize until I got home from JoAnn's, made my onesie, looked at her blog again, that I not only copied the idea but I also used the EXACT same fabric. So, yes, I will accept the "Loser" award for not only stealing the idea...but also the fabric. Anyway, moral to the story...please check out Carrie's blog (www.allthingsllanos.blogspot.com) she has some incredible ideas and projects...not to mention the humor! Thank you, Carrie and I am SOOOOOOO sorry for getting the same fabric, too...it wasn't on purpose. Maybe we could chalk it up to "great minds think alike?"

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I didn't even know you had a blog! LOL!

    No worries on the onsies....really! We can't help it that we have fantastic taste in fabric...um...and designs!

    LOVE your princess crown onesie! Very clever!

    (I just realized that every sentence ends with a !)

    ReplyDelete