Sunday, May 17, 2015

5th Birthday Party...McDonald's Style!

Yesterday we celebrated this guy's 
5th birthday with his closest friends!


I posted this little "sneak peak" 
on Facebook and Instagram.


Normally I start planning Landry's birthday parties
 AT LEAST 6 months in advance...no joke. 
His 1st birthday party I started planning, gathering ideas, 
and making my lists, when he was only 3 months old. 
Oh...and I already know what I want to do 
for Lexie's first birthday. 
Crazy.
 I know. 
Just ask Chad. 
He'll agree. :)

This year I was a bit distracted...
with being pregnant and having a baby. :)
I tried to talk Landry into going on
a trip for his birthday instead of a party.
But...he REALLY wanted a party.
So, after some discussions...he decided on...
his favorite place...McDonald's!


Here are the invitations I made...


I really wanted to keep this party "simple."
Which...I will admit...isn't really in my vocabulary
when it comes to me and parties. However, I didn't really have
the time or energy to get too carried away.
Plus...let's be real. The kids could really care less.
You give them McDonald's and a Play Place...throw in cake...perfect!

So simple it was.
Here is a banner I made and hung up...


Simple balloon bouquets for the tables...
the bags were actually left over from Landry's 2nd birthday party.
Good thing I held on to those Target clearance goodies for 3 years. ;)


The McDonald's "birthday party package" includes goodie bags...
but the Type A me had to add something a little more personalized.
I picked up these water bottles at Michael's...
added some vinyl lettering and polka dots to match...
filled them with popcorn...
ta-da!


I wasn't able to get many pictures of the kids...
because they were in the Play Place pretty much the entire time. :)

Landry and Amy...


Avery and Landry...friends at Tammy's house...


This picture cracks me up. 
It looks more like a police line-up than a 
fun, group birthday party shot...oh well.
They were having fun...at least until I made them stop to take a picture. :)
We were missing a few friends in the picture, too.


Happy Birthday, Landry!
Yes, McDonald's even provides the cake.
Not necessarily the cutest cake...but it was very yummy...
and again...the kids could care less...as long as there is cake. :)


Overall it was a blast! 
A little crazy...and hot...but fun none the less!
Can I just "brag" for a moment about how affordable this party was?
Seriously...the entire thing...less than $100...for 11 kiddos.
No joke!

Landry is so lucky to have the best grandparents...
who love him to pieces!

G.G., Landry, and Poppie
(Chad's parents)


Nawnie, Landry, and Papa
(my parents)


He also totally scored in the aunt department...
I don't know...do you think they love each other?

Landry and Auntie K.K.


We love you, Landry Tigh, and hope you had a FABULOUS party!


And because I can't resist...how cute is this little one?



Here is a look back at Landry's previous birthday parties:





No comments:

Post a Comment