Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tutu Cute!

Yesterday my sister and Erin threw Lexie and me the cutest baby shower ever!
Here are the invites...


As you can see...everything was covered in pink, bows, rhinestones, and flowers.


Erin did all of the flowers herself...so pretty!


Each place-setting had a darling shade of pink nail polish...complete with a mini tutu, bow, and rhinestone!


And let's not forget the adorable cake, cupcakes, and other goodies! The cake and cupcakes were made by All Things Frosted...and not only were they so incredibly cute...they were amazingly delicious.




It was a wonderful afternoon of games, all things girlie, and some of the most adorable gifts,



I mean, Lexie is seriously going to be the cutest thing around. I still have to pinch myself that I get to have a little girl and cover her in pink, bows, bling, and ruffles.



The two hostesses with the mostests! :)


My dear friend Erin and me


A few of the amazing girls I get to work with everyday,
Karyn, Kim, me, and MC.


Aunt Judy and me


Kaitlin, Aunt Judy, and me


The Kruser Girls!
Aunt Judy, my mom, me, and Kaitlin


I didn't get a chance to get a picture with everyone. :( I can't believe that I forgot to get one with just my mom and just my sister...I blame it on pregnancy brain. I cannot thank everyone enough for coming and spending part of their Saturday with me! It was so much fun and I love getting the chance to hang out with all of the amazing women in my life. Lexie and I are very lucky to be so loved!

I cannot thank these two enough...everything was so perfect...and I love you both so much!


**Did anyone count the number of times I used the words "cute" and "adorable"? 
I didn't...but it was an obnoxious amount. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment