Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Like I said...I'm playing a bit of catch up. :)
 
This year Landry was TOTALLY in to Halloween! He was excited about his costume, pumpkins, candy, decorations, trick-or-treating...ALL OF IT!
 
A few months ago I asked him what he wanted to be...and his choice was...an ELEPHANT!
 
Of course! I should have known that my elephant enthusiast would want to dress up like his favorite animal. Of course my response was, "Really? An elephant...how am I supposed to make that?"
I guess it could have been worse. He could have asked to be his other favorite thing...a vacuum. :)


 
So I went to work, creating what I hoped to be the cutest little elephant. It turned out pretty cute! Of course there are things that I wasn't completely satisfied with...but I did love his little tail. :)
 
Big thanks to Chad's cousin Kelli for giving me the idea of using a pool noodle for his trunk.

 
Cutest elephant I've ever seen!


 
Uncle Ron and Auntie K.K. came by to see him before he went trick-or-treating...

 
and so did Nawnie and Papa.

 
Our family of three...no, I am not expecting...just need to lose a few pounds. :)

 
I took landry around our neighborhood...which was pretty boring and disappointing. Lucky for Landry...we have a "few" friends that love him to pieces and so we headed over to Frank and Sheri's "hood." He had a blast...and he even won the prize from one house of the cutest costume of the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment