Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chalk Time!

Awhile back I found this fabulous idea on Pinterest...
Pinned Image
 
One of Landry's favorite things to do outside is play with his sidewalk chalk. So, I knew this project would be a hit! I had an extra piece of wood in the garage so all I had to do was get some chalkboard paint.
 
After a coat of paint, some help from the hubby attaching it to the fence, we had...
 
 
Love it! More importantly...so did he!
 

 
I see many hours outside, lots of chalk dust, and many masterpieces!
 
 
Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!
 

 
One little tip...if you are going to do this project I highly recommend the brush on chalkboard paint and not the spray version. I used the spray on a different project and it is more of a piece of wood painted black as opposed to a chalkboard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment