Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I cannot even begin to express what a wonderful day we had filled with family, love, laughter, and joy...so I won't! :o) Here are some pictures from our day that highlight our first Christmas together as a family of THREE!!!

Landry with his first present...not so sure what to do with it. I'll just sit back here and let you open them for me, Mom!
Ooops...I forgot...I'm Mr. Serious...kinda!
The Krusers - Chad, Landry, me, my mom (Dale/Nawnie), and my dad (Kim/Papa)
The Lofgrens - Chad's dad (Todd/Poppie), Chad, Landry, me, and Chad's mom (Pam/G.G.)
My sweet family!
My nana, me, Landry, and Chad
Nothing like a mini photo shoot before we open presents!



Look at the cool rocking frog Poppie and G.G. got me!
Look, I can rock with no hands and my tongue sticking out!
Okay, Mom...I'll put my hands back on the handlebars!

As I said...it was an absolutely great day...filled with the ones we love! We hope that you and your family had a Christmas just a wonderful as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment