Saturday, December 11, 2010

And the stockings were hung...

by the chimney with care!

Yup, you guessed it...I have been letting my creative juices flow this weekend! One of my favorite things about Christmas as a kid was hanging up our stockings. So, naturally I was very excited to be able to hang up our stockings...our family of stockings. I debated for awhile about whether or not I would just buy Landry a stocking or if I would make it. There was one at Pottery Barn that I loved but part of me felt that it wouldn't be the same as having one that was homemade. So, I decided to do my own version of the Pottery Barn one I loved...and I must admit...I am pretty proud of myself! Those of you that know me and my type A personality...I made one for Chad and me as well...because there was no way that I was going to have one homemade stocking an two store bought.

Here they are hanging from our mantle and I have to say...it automatically made our living room feel so much more homey and personal. I love them!

2 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity -- TOO CUTE!! Love, GG

    ReplyDelete