Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yin and Yang

Yin and Yang.
Up and down.
In and out.
Stop and go.
Black and white.
Boy and girl.

Chad and Kristin.
My first trip to Redding, November 2002

Chad: Loves heavy metal music
Me: Not so much

Summer of 2004

 Me: Outgoing, bubbly, loves to meet new people
Chad: Not so much

 First cruise to Mexico, 2004

Chad: Adrenaline junky
Me: Nervous nellie

4th of July 2006 

Me: Likes to get up early and get things done on my "to-do" list
Chad: Not so much

Costume party ???

 Chad: Niners fan
Me: Cowboys fan

 August 2007

Me: Likes to plan things out...extensively
Chad: Not so much

 December 2008

Chad: Not into details
Me: I notice every detail. Every. Single. One.

June 21, 2008

Me: People pleaser who wants everyone to feel comfortable and be happy
Chad: Not exactly
Our honeymoon

Chad: Loves the outdoors and camping
Me: Not so much with the camping

January 2010...5 months prego!

Me: I love theater, musicals, and dancing.
Chad: Ha!!
May 6, 2010

Chad: Loves science fiction
Me: Not. So. Much.

November 2010

Me: Enjoy going to fancy restaurants
Chad: Has been known to actually eat, and enjoy, the "mysterious" food items on those rolling things at the gas station
November 2011

Chad: Hates Disneyland
Me: One of my dream jobs would be to be a performer in the Disneyland parades.
Cayucos, March 2012

For those of you that know us well, you know that we are most definitely opposites. For those that REALLY know us, deep down, the inside's of our hearts, you know...that there are so many things that are the same about us!!! In July Chad and I will have been together for 10 years. That's what I am talking about! Together. From our "first date" in Pismo, to now. We have never left eachother's side, we've never given up hope on one another, we've never lost sight of the fact...through ALL of the challenges we have faced...that we love each other and when times get tough, we buckle down and get through them together. Don't get me wrong...there are many times that I shake my head and think, "What have I done?" :o) Happy Anniversary, Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kristin -- another post that melted my heart. I love the sides of you that are opposite; but I am so happy that you have your "together" side, too!!! It will definitely serve you well with a Lofgren man ;o) Happy 4th Anniversary, Kids. We love you beyond measure! Mom & Dad aka GG & Poppie

    ReplyDelete