Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

I really cannot believe that Easter has come and gone. Of course that also means that my Spring Break has come and gone...tomorrow it is back to the real world. :o(

Landry got a bit of a head start on the Easter celebrations. He got a special package from G.G. and Poppie on Saturday...and couldn't wait to dig in to the basket.

My child is such a ham...all I had to ask was, "Landry...can I take a picture before you open your basket?" He scooted right next to the basket, put his hands on his lap, and said, "cheeeeeeeese!" LOVE IT!
His basket was FULL of lots of goodies! He immediately found an adorable little cage that had chocolate "munnies" a.k.a - bunnies, in it. He was so cute and said, "shhh...munnies...seeping." Apparently the bunnies were sleeping. :o)


 "Munny?" Nope...that's a fox!

Along with two books and goldfish crackers...there were three "carrots"...filled with Reese's Pieces. As you can see...Landry knew just what to do with them. :o)


On Sunday morning Landry woke up and found a trail of eggs that were left by the Easter Bunny!

 Since he had practice the day before...he knew exactly what to do! First..."cheese!"

 Then it was time to give the "munny" some love.

 There were also "cackers," a book, a bubble gun, "gasses," and sports eggs filled with "nandy!"

 He is a true Lofgren and went right for the gun...Poppie would be proud!

The "cackers"...animal cookies...were a bit too big to take out by himself.

 He quickly discovered that the eggs were filled with "nandy!" Don't judge...but yes, his breakfast was M&Ms...I know...there goes that "Mom of the Year" award...again!

I'm bugging out over all of this "nandy!"


Testing out the bubble gun...there will be a whole post on this later. Let's just say that we have gone through 2 small bottles of bubbles, half of a big bottle, and 4 batteries...the child LOVES bubbles. :o)

 Sorry for the blurry picture...I think my camera is about to bite the dust. Hint hint...Mother's Day is just around the corner, Babe! :o)

We had Easter at our house...which I loved. Here is the table...


 The two men in my life!

While we were waiting for my parents and Nana to come over Landry decided to turn the bubble gun into a hair dryer! ;o)

 Once my parents and Nana arrived...it was time for...more baskets!!!!

 Basket opening is much easier if you stand up...especially when the baskets are as big as you. :o)

 Now it's time for the 4th basket! I didn't get as many pictures...I think I was putting batteries in another bubble gun...yup TWO bubble guns...heaven for a bubble loving little boy!

After that we went out and hid eggs. I will post more about that tomorrow...because this is already a REALLY long post. We enjoyed a yummy dinner...if I do say so myself. :o)



 My favorite Pinterest recipe discovery...bacon wrapped chicken

 recipe found here

Another Pinterest recipe discovery...super yummy!

recipe found here

We had a great afternoon...full of fun, chocolate, family, chocolate, no naps, chocolate, egg hunts, chocolate, and a bit of a melt down when someone was told he had to come inside. :o)

More on the egg hunt tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment