Friday, February 10, 2012

Super Bowl!

So, it is safe to say that I have not been the best blogger in 2012. I have a lot of ideas...and really had planned to do a lot more posts...but...well...it just hasn't happened! Ha!!!

What better way to get back on the "bloggin' saddle" than to do a Super Bowl post? Well, if I had actually taken pictures of more than just the food...it would have been a much better post. But, I didn't...so, you are left with just pictures of our food. :o)

Thank you, Pinterest for giving me some of the ideas...and recipes. Yes, there will be a lot more blogging about Pinterest! :o)


Oh, I did get a picture of the cutest football fan and his chocolate frosting mustache!!!!

Can you believe that this little one is almost 2? How in the world did that happen? Don't worry...I have been plannin' his party...since like June. :o) You do know that I'm crazy...right?

Well, that's all I have for tonight. I promise to get to bloggin'...be on the look out for some posts about Pinterest, my 2012 "to-do" list...and probably some posts featuring my super cute, super sweet, pretty much amazing in every way, little boy! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment