Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful: Day 3: Friends

Yup, it is official...I have failed the "thankful challenge!" So here I am...two days late...but at least I'm still here...right?!?

Friends.
I know what you're probably thinking...
here she goes again,
another pity party,
again.

Well guess what?
You're WRONG!
HA!!!

No pity party here!

Today is all about celebrating the amazing friendships in my life!
Past,
Present,
Future!

I am so thankful to have so many amazing people in my life.

Friends that...

stood with us on our wedding day,

 we have celebrated holidays with,
 4th of July
 Halloween
Christmas Tree Lane




and that we have gone on vacations with.


Mexico
Avila Beach



We have celebrated eachother's weddings,






babies,


 Me, 9 months pregnant...Frank, unknown! :o)






and of course birthdays!

Ashley's "Dirty 30"...yes, I am 6 months pregnant!

Frank's 40th birthday cruise!



Most of all, we have been there for one another
in the good times and the bad.



We have shared many laughs, many tears, many frustrations, and overcome so much together.


 All in all, we have done life together. It may not have always been pretty.



We may not have always seen "eye to eye"...but that's what real friendship is all about...being there to love and support one another!


So, to all of the amazing friends that are in my life today...thank you!

1 comment: