Monday, October 3, 2011

Mommy Moment Monday - Organizing

So, it has been awhile since my last Mommy Moment...life has been a bit busy...and I haven't been able to get a picture of many of the "moments" that have come our way lately. Most of the recent "moments" involving kicking, screaming, stomping of feet, and even a bite or two. Fun...I know...you're jealous! :o)

I thought that I would share with you Landry's idea of organizing things. We have gotten very used to finding things in very surprising locations around our household lately. Every cabinet, drawer, bin, really anything...is always an adventure to open...you never know what you might find.

So, here is a bit of organizing tips from the world of Landry...enjoy! :o)


Are looking for a place to store those left over plastic Easter eggs...well...they are plastic...so why not put them in the tupperware drawer?

Can't find the remote...well...look in the bathroom cabinet...isn't that the safest place for it?

Think someone might be stealing your snacks...lock 'em up...or just leave the padlock in the pantry!


And the most recent discovery...just tonight...keep the Swiffer Duster in the veggie drawer...in the fridge...duh!

There you have it...the world of organizing according to Landry. I mean, I can't believe that you haven't thought of any of these places before. :o)

I also have to add that I have been "collecting" these photos for a week or so...and just last week I read on another blog that I stalk follow...that her son does the same exact thing. So...it is good to know that we are not the only household that has a padlock in the pantry! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment