Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Gift Idea

As you know school is back in session...which means my life is crazy! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE being back at work...but every year I wish that we could ease into things a bit...just a bit. With that being said, there are several things that I have procrastinated on...one of which...a Back to School gift.

 Each year I like to get the girls in my grade level a little something to celebrate the start of a new year. Of course I love something that is personal, crafty, cute, and let's be honest...pretty inexpensive. It may be a month late...but hopefully it is worth the wait! :o)

I started by getting 5 of these...I had to make one for me, too!
Then I used this...which I am in love with!
And I created these:

I used the adhesive vinyl, wrapped them up with some cello and polka dot ribbon...and they are ready...four weeks late and all!
I hope that the girls love them as much as me. A Monday morning gift always makes the day better...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment