Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday - Hooded Towels

***Sorry this didn't post until Thursday...I was having "Blogger" issues...it wouldn't let me post! :o(***

This week I am featuring something that my little man loves...and I love him in it...hooded towels! These are a staple on any baby registry...however these are so much more plush than the ones you can buy at any retail store. They are made of full size bath towels so they are sure to completely cover your little one. Here are some of the creations I have made...but as always...the sky is the limit in regards to color combinations, fabric choice, theme, etc.


Zebra print

Cheetah print

Wild, wild, west in light blue

Wild, wild, west in navy blue

Chai polka dot on navy

"Alice in Wonderland"

Bubbles on white

Navy polka dot on white
And one last photo...because I can't resist...plus it is one of my all time favorites...Handsome in one of his hooded towels...

No comments:

Post a Comment