Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whimsy Wednesday - Satin Flowers

Well, another Wednesday is here already...that means that my summer is going by way too fast already! This week I would like to share with you something that I am in love with...and addicted to...satin flowers! I made these for the first time last week...and I have already made two more trips to JoAnn's to get more colors.

Here is the first set that I made: magenta, pewter, ivory, and mocha
 Some "Americana" inspiration
 Eggplant
Canary
 Teal blue
Lilac

 These are adorable in your hair, as an accent to "spice" up a plain tank top, or add them to your favorite pair of flip flops...and voila...adorable!

Besides the fact that they are so cute, I also love that they are perfect for any age. A lot of the things I make tend to be geared towards babies and toddlers. Not these...these can be worn by anyone, any age! Click the link to my Etsy store if you are interested in any...or you can e-mail me...or if you haven't "liked" my Facebook page, you can do that to. They are $5 a flower or 3 for $12...the flip flops are $10 a pair...just tell me the size and color!

No comments:

Post a Comment