Monday, June 6, 2011

Mommy Moment Monday

So, I have decided to do a few "series" here on my little blog spot. It is something that I have been thinking about for awhile but never pulled the trigger. Today's the day...carpe diem...ha! Yes, I do crack myself up. :o)

Anyway...back to it. During this past year of motherhood there have been so many things that have happened to me when I say to myself, "You might be a mom if..." So I have decided to share with you my "mommy moments." I know that you are super excited about this. :o)

One more thing...you have to read it with the best Jeff Foxworthy voice you have...trust me...its way funnier that way!

You might be a mom if...you have to hunt down your tupperware because you have a tupperware thief in your house!

 The thief caught in the act:

There you have it...my first "Mommy Moment Monday!" I know tat you will be sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting for next Monday to roll around. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I know that I will DEFINITELY be waiting for Mondays with my Jeff Foxworthy shirt on!!!! Love you, GG

    ReplyDelete