Monday, September 6, 2010

1/3 of a Year Gone Already

I know it is hard to believe but our little man is already 4 months old! I'm not sure where the time has gone but I am certain that I want it to slow down. Here is our monthly shot with our lion:

We haven't gone in for our 4-month checkup yet so I don't have any official stats as of right now. He weighs around 11 pounds or so and his legs seem to get longer and skinnier by the day!


His new talents are blowing spit bubbles, laughing and holding himself up in a push up position for quite a long time. He loves to play with and investigate new toys. We really should have a bib on him at all times because the child is a drool machine and we are pretty sure that he is working on cutting a tooth since he now gnaws on EVERYTHING he can get his hands on! Here he is loving on his lion...

and I am pretty sure that he was done with having his picture taken...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment