Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hi Everyone...Landry here! I wanted to send a special "shout-out" to the BEST daddy in the entire world! I think that my shirt about says it all...my mom loves buying me all kinds of clothes and then taking pictures of me...she thinks I'm pretty darn cute! You all know that today is Father's Day and I have to say that I think that I am so lucky to have the best daddy ever. He always gives me lots of love, rocks me when I get upset, finds my binkie when I need it and he takes really good care of Mommy! I can't wait until I can walk and run and he can show me how to play basketball, snowboard, and all kinds of fun things...even some crazy things...shhh...don't tell Mom. Here are some pictures of me and my dad. Its easy to see that he thinks I'm the greatest thing in the world!





I also want to wish some very special men a Happy Father's Day...
Me and Papa
Me and Poppie
and Me and Great Papa...this is Daddy's Papa!
Here's what I made Daddy for Father's Day. Mommy thinks it is pretty cute and hopes that Daddy likes it as much as she does. She tried to paint my feet red...that didn't work out so well...so instead she smooshed them on a red stamp pad to make my footprints. Like Daddy says, she's kind of crazy...but it's easier to go with her ideas than it is to fight them! :o) I love you, Daddy!!!

2 comments:

  1. That third one down with Landry laying on Chad's chest with his arm up looks so much like one we have of dad holding one of us on his chest... same scenario, white undershirt, chilling on the couch. We'll have to find it, I can't remember if he's holding me or you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I can't count... you know which one I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete