Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shower Time

I know that I have talked before about the amazing families that I meet through work. Being a teacher I am so blessed to work with some amazing kids and their families too. Over the years I have formed some really special friendships with many of the moms of my students, cheerleaders, and even with moms whose kids I haven't had in class. This past weekend a group of these amazing women came together to celebrate Landry with me. Kim, as always, did an amazing job! Everything was so beautiful...and it was a wonderful Sunday afternoon filled with love, friendship and lots of laughter. Here are the pics:

The beautiful table decorYummy dessertThe Gifts

Kim had a "rule" that whomevers gift I was opening...they had to come and sit next to me and take a picture...too fun!

Lisa, Lisa and me

Jennifer and me

Sharon and me

Kristy and me

Danielle and me

Danielle and me with our "cheesy" smiles

Sharon and me...where's your "cheesy" smile Sharon?

Lezle and me


As you can see we had a wonderful time and I was once again reminded of how blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life. I love you all and thank you so much for sharing this very exciting time with me!

***Note to Kim...where is the picture of you and I??? I know one was taken...hmmmm???

No comments:

Post a Comment