Sunday, December 20, 2009

More from the Real World!

So, this past week I received some more photos of cute little ones in my creations. The first is absolutely the most handsome little man ever. I had made his mom one of the "Executive" onesies as a shower gift before he was born. Then just a few weeks ago she contacted me and wanted to know if I could make a Christmas version of the "Executive." So, I headed to my faithful ol' JoAnns, found some adorable Christmas stripe fabric and here is the result...and here is Liam, wearing his "Executive" onesie for his meet-n-greet with Santa... Tell me that he isn't too cute for words!
Now the next set of photos are as precious as "Cherry Pie"...sorry, I know that was cheesy but I couldn't resist. This darling little girl, Baker, is so dang cute you just want to pick her up and give her a big hug! Her mom came across my blog this past summer and contacted me about making one of my pillowcase dresses for her. She was so sweet and sent me the pictures of their photo shoot...and of course I couldn't resist posting them...especially since they are so darn cute. Check her out...


No comments:

Post a Comment