Sunday, September 20, 2015

Clovis Fest 2015

Yesterday morning we woke up bright and early...
well, actually dark and early...
the sun wasn't even up yet when we left the house...
and headed out to one of our favorite
yearly traditions...
Clovis Fest Hot Air Balloon Launch!


Early morning selfie

This little cutie was with us, too!


My sweet friend Kim got her those adorable booties. :)

The weather was pretty much perfect...
and there were a TON of people...
so we didn't get as close as normal...
but it is still so neat to watch them launch.





Nawnie and Landry


Auntie KK and Lexie


Up, up, and away!



My munchkins and me

I can't believe how big Lexie looks in this picture. :(

My kiddos are so lucky to have the best auntie!


Landry's favorite was the Fresno State
blimp/air balloon/flying thinga-ma-jig. :)


It was a great morning and I always
think of it as the kick-off event for fun family
holiday traditions.
Next up...
Avila Barn pumpkins,
pumpkin patch,
Big Fresno Fair,
Halloween,
Thanksgiving,
and then all that Christmas has to offer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment