Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter Fun!

The week leading up to Easter was full of fun, great weather, and of course...eggs!
Every year we have to get our picture taken with the live bunnies.
You can see that Lexie was thrilled...and one bunny is trying to make a quick get-a-way. :)


On Friday Landry's preschool class had their Easter Party.
I was so excited to be off of work...and not sick...so that we could go have some fun with his preschool friends.
Confession...I "think" I get more excited about the parties than he does. :)

First up...bunny ears for everyone!


The teachers made these ADORABLE bunny bags for all of the kids.
They were hidden around the playground and the kids had to find the one with their name on it.



Next up...creepy Easter Bunny!
Ha...really...an Easter Bunny with a beard...you don't see that everyday. :)


You can see the kids weren't too sure about the Easter Bunny. :)


I almost forgot...all of the kids got Jamba Juice...yummy!
I helped with some basic face painting...and turned these adorable preschoolers into bunnies.


Of course we also dyed eggs with my mom and sister. 
I didn't get a single picture.
I am finding that having a newborn limits your picture taking abilities. :)

Easter morning Landry woke up and found his basket waiting for him.


He woke up early...of course...
and tore into it quickly...
before I could get a picture of him with his basket.
His two favorite things...the scissors and Bubble Tape.
According to him..."I have always wanted a pair of scissors and now the Easter Bunny brought me some."
It's the little things in life. :)

Lexie got her own basket, too.
I can hardly wait for summer days by the pool with her in her adorable bathing suit!


My parents and Kaitlin came over for a great lunch and some egg hunting fun. 
We had to make the hunt pretty quick since the weather was getting kind of yucky.




Counting his eggs to make sure they were all found...


Do you think he has a bit of my Type A/OCDness?
Does anyone else's 4 year old put their eggs in a straight line while counting?


A holiday isn't complete without pictures of these two cuties!


And in the spirit of Easter...bunny ears!


Lexie wasn't exactly thrilled with the situation...she'll get used to it. :)



Landry really wanted to take a picture of us...here is his photography debut!


Not too bad if I do say so myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment