Monday, March 7, 2011

10 Months

I know that I say this every month...but really, 10 months...already! Where has the time gone? I thought it would be fun to take a look back over the past 10 months and see how much Landry has grown, changed, developed, etc.

1 month old
2 months old
3 months old
4 months old
5 months old
6 months old
7 months old
8 months old
9 months old
and now...10 months old
Is it just me...or has someone taken my baby and replaced him with a little boy? A little boy who loves to scoot around the house, babble at anyone who will listen, bang toys together, push any kind of button, say "uh-oh" over and over again, play catch with his daddy...or even himself...he is definitely turning into a little boy!
We are so blessed to have such an amazing, loving, happy, and fun little man in our house. He has brought so much laughter and filled our hearts with so much love. The last 10 months have been a roller coaster for sure...but the highs definitely out way and out number the lows. You are my "bubs," "handsome," "little man," and more than anything...my pride and joy!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful diary of this "almost" past year. I couldn't have made it through without your blog! Love GG (& Poppie)

    ReplyDelete