Sunday, December 30, 2018

Maui'd for 10:::Ziplining and Turtles

Well, almost six months later and we are
finally on our last day in Maui! ;)

For our final day we headed up
the volcano...Mt. Haleakala...
for some zip lining fun!


The staff at Skyline Eco Adventures
was absolutely wonderful.
Our two tour guides were hilarious
and kept the entire adventure light-hearted and fun!


To say I was nervous was an understatement.
I do NOT like heights...
at all!


Here are some videos of our adventure!







Here is my attempt at filming myself...
it didn't go as planned...
since I was so frazzled that I stopped
the recording before I went...ha!






After zip lining we still had some time to kill
before heading to the airport.
So, I decided to try and get one more chance
at spotting some sea turtles.
I had read about a beach where the turtles
loved to sunbath.
We headed to Ho'okipa Beach
and were not disappointed!


There were turtles all over the beach!


They were lounging in the sand
on a very busy beach,
without a care in the world!



Before we headed to the airport we grabbed a
bite to eat in Paia and checked off the final item
on our "Maui Must-do List."
We ended our time with the most
delicious shaved ice...because
is a trip to Maui complete without
a Ululani's Shave Ice?


It should also be noted that by this time
Chad was OVER taking pictures of everything. Ha!

We were so sad that our time
in paradise was coming to an end...
but we honestly couldn't wait to get home
to our babies! HUGE thanks to my parents
for watching our munchkins while we enjoyed
the trip of a lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment