Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Look What I Know

Sorry...I have been a bit M.I.A. lately. All I can say is...MARCH! My teacher friends know what I mean by that. :o)

In the midst of the craziness that I have been calling life, I was able to capture this really cute moment last week. I say really cute...remember...I am his mom...so to me...pretty much everything is really cute! :o)

Just so you know, Landry was sitting on my lap and I was holding the camera to the side of my face in hopes that he would talk to me instead of just staring at the camera. So, I apologize in advance for the "up close and personal" view o my sweet child, along with the fact that it wanders a bit, and of course...the runny nose. Yes, I did take care of it after filming wrapped. :o)

Enjoy...and I don't know how it is possible that Handsome will be TWO years old in a little over the month!

1 comment: