Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Slacker

Yup...I typed it...I'm a slacker! I know, that isn't a word that is normally associated with me...but it is true. My child has been 12 months old for almost 2 weeks and I still haven't posted his monthly pics with Lion. Every month leading up to this one, the latest I ever was was 1-2 days...now, for the "grand finale" I am 2 weeks late. Like I wrote...S-L-A-C-K-E-R. Late as I may be...here is his monthly picture with Lion.
 Landry is such a bundle of joy. He is full of squeals, screams, "ma-ma," "da-da," "why," "uh-oh," and many other "words." Don't get too excited...yes, he says ma-ma and da-da...but it is not aimed towards us. Some of his new favorite things are crawling on all fours...yes, he finally decided to do that...dancing to music, opening the cabinet doors, chasing the cats, chewing on his crib, throwing anything he can get his hands on, banging things, and of course...eating!
 Here are his stats from his 12 month check-up
weight: 22 pounds, 13 ounces - 50th percentile
length: 28 inches - top of the 5th percentile...whatever that means :o)
He is up to four and a half teeth...one hasn't come in all the way. He loves to pull himself up ad walk around anything, push his cars around...but still, no desire to take any steps or even stand up on his own. Have I mentioned that he is very "independent"...yes, that is code for "he does things his own way, the way HE wants to, when HE wants to"...wonder where he got that from? No matter what...he has brought us more happiness then we could have ever imagined and we love him more than he will ever know!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, Lion is lookin' a little short these days!!! Kisses & hugs to all of you XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete