Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a Date!

My dear friend Erin and I have a bit of a ritual of meeting at Starbucks so that we can catch up on life together. Years ago we actually met every Wednesday so that we could keep up with each other. Now that life has gotten crazier for both of us we get together as much as possible...sometimes a few weeks go by...sometimes a month or two...but no matter what, we make an effort to get together regularly!
We have been friends for several years now...we worked together for a bit, she was one of my bridesmaids, and then we ended up getting pregnant pretty close to one another. It was so fun to be able to share pregnancies stories with each other...and now we share our stories of "mommyhood!"
This morning we had one of our Starbucks meetings and it was the first time that we had both babies with us. It was so much fun to hang out and watch our little ones show off their tricks. Here are Landry and Amy...enjoying their first...of many..."Starbucks Dates!" Just hanging out on the bench...enjoying the nice weather.
I love this shot of them looking at each other!
I absolutely treasure my friendship with Erin and am so proud that we have stayed close through life's many twists and turns. I cannot wait to watch these two grow up together and for our families to continue to grow closer...love you, Gunstreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment