Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's me...Landry!

Hi Everyone...it's me...Landry! So, it has been two weeks since I was born and boy have I been busy. I have to tell you that life is kinda crazy...my mom keeps telling me that it is going by too fast! I thought I would let you guys know what I have been up to for the past two weeks. Here is a picture of me and my mom...as you will notice, she likes to take a LOT of pictures of me. My daddy says just to let her do her thing...its easier than trying to fight it.
What is the life of a 2 week old like? Well, let me show you! First, mom tries to get me to spend some time on my play mat. I'm not really sure what it is that I am supposed to do on it yet, but she really likes to shake all of the animals that are hanging from it. I think she is pretty silly some times...but I play along with her! Oh, I know one thing I really like to do on the play mat...roll over! Yup, I first showed mom and dad how I could roll half-way over when we were in the hospital. They didn't seem to believe that I could do it on purpose...I was only 2 days old then. But, whenever I am on my mat I like to show them that, yup...I can roll myself halfway over. I keep getting stuck on my arm, otherwise I would be rolling all the way over on to my belly. Just give me a little while and I'll figure it out!Now, here is one of my favorite parts of my day...hanging out with my daddy! I must say that he is pretty cool...and I'm pretty sure he is CRAZY about me, too! Daddy and I like to take naps together, he sings songs to me, tells me secrets about mom and how he says she's kind of crazy. He also likes to tell me his name over and over and over again...I think he wants me to say his name first...but I'm thinking its going to be mom instead...shhhh, don't tell him!

Honestly, I really just love being in anyones arms...and there is always someone around to hold me. Here I am sleeping on mom after I've eaten...told you...she ALWAYS has that camera around.
Mom and I also LOVE to go on walks together. I have heard mom say something about needing to lose a few pounds...I don't know what that means but I sure do love to go on walks. I get to hang out in my stroller, all covered up so I don't get sunburned, and mom gets to get out of the house and get some fresh air. Here are daddy and I on my first walk...and here's mom and I...see, I wasn't joking about the pictures. As you can see, mom is much more enthusiastic about taking pictures then daddy and I. :o)
Finally, one of my most favorite places to be is in my swing! I LOVE my swing! It is soft, cozy and let me tell you about all of the music choices there are. Mom and daddy like to joke about some of the sounds the swing makes...their favorite is one that they call, "monster footsteps"...I'm not sure what a monster is but I don't think it is something that is supposed to calm a baby.
So, that's what I have been up to for the past two weeks! I have met so many people...they all fall in love with me...can you blame them? I can't wait to see what I get to explore, learn, and see in the future. I know one thing for sure...my mom and daddy love me to pieces...I know this because they are ALWAYS telling me how much they love me. I think I am one lucky little boy! :o)

1 comment: