Saturday, May 22, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

This weekend we decided to take Landry to his first Fresno State Baseball game! My parents are HUGE Bulldog Baseball fans and have been a part of their rooting section since I was in junior high. We have become very good family friends with the people in our surrounding section over the years. These friends have know me since I was in junior high...obviously...so it was kind of wierd to be going to the games with my SON! They have watched me grow up over the years, graduate high school, college, start teaching, get married...and now become a mom. We love our Bulldog Baseball Family and are so blessed to have so many people in our lives that love and care about us and our new "little man!" As you can see...Landry was really into the game! He was such a tropper and slept through the entire game. :o) Also, you can't see it...but his shirt has a glove and ball on it and says, "I'm a great catch!" We couldn't agree more!

No comments:

Post a Comment