Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dresses and Bows Galore!

So, it has been awhile since I have posted any new products for you and your little ones to enjoy. Since school is out...and I haven't quite started Summer School yet...I have had a chance to let my creative juices flow. I know that I shared some of these fabrics already, but here they are in dress form. Remember if you are interested in anything or have any questions you can leave a comment for me or e-mail me at misskruser@hotmail.com




"Little Miss Liberty" - dress has raw edges that give this dress a fun look!
Dress - $30 up to a size 3T...$35 for a 4T and up
Bow - $4

"Cherry Pie"
Dress - $20 for newborn-3T...$25 for 4T-8
Bow - $4


"Tropic Breeze"
Dress - $20 for newborn to 3T...$25 for 4T-8
Bow - $4
"Mocha Splash"
$20 for newborn-3T
$25 for 4T-8

No comments:

Post a Comment