Sunday, January 14, 2018

Getting Caught Up::::Spring Break Zoo Trip

Oh...hi there! 
Remember how I used to have a blog,
and I would write about our 
fun family adventures,
share what was going on with the kids,
and anything else that was on my mind?
No...you don't?
You mean...
because it has been almost 1 year since
I've posted anything...
you forgot?
Ugh.
I don't blame you.
I don't really know what happened.
I mean besides the fact that I am trying to keep 
up with two crazy kiddos.
But...
one of my goals for 2018 is
to get back into the "blog game!"

So...here we go...
taking it all the way back to 
Spring Break!!!!!!

If you've been around here 
for awhile, then you know
that every year my friend Erin and I
take our kiddos to the zoo for our annual
Lofgren Gunstream Spring Break Zoo Trip. ;)


Over the years we have definitely
developed a bit of a "routine" for how we
work our way through the zoo.
First up...REPTILE HOUSE!


Next up...the monkeys and apes.
We brought 4 of our own monkeys. ;)


Remember when Landry used to cry
when we wanted to take a picture with Nosey?
Not any more!


After making our way through the rain forest,
it was time to see the sting rays.




Oh you know...
just two fun moms...
hanging out with the flamingos!


Next up...
African Adventures!
How cute was this baby rhino?


Everyone was excited to feed
the giraffes!


Lexie REALLY wanted
to pet him...but that's not allowed.



Lexie hanging out with
the meercats!


In the jeep...
and ready for some adventures!


These two...
friends since before they were
even born. ;)


Final stop...
Sea Lion Cove!







Love our adventures with the Gunstreams!
Since I am posting this almost a year
after it happened...
it is crazy to see how much everyone has grown
since this trip.
Time...please slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment